Sevenstep highlighted as star performer on Everest Group’s 2017 PEAK Matrix™ assessment of top recruitment process outsourcing providers
Company also unveils new website celebrating the power and possibility of talent
Boston, MA – April 25, 2017 – Sevenstep, a global leader in recruitment outsourcing, was included on a shortlist of 22 RPO providers in Everest Group’s 2017 Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Landscape with PEAK Matrix™ Assessment. In addition to being named a Major Contender, Sevenstep was one of only seven providers designated as a Star Performer. The announcement coincides with the launch of Sevenstep’s new website which celebrates the company’s unbounded vision and approach to recruitment outsourcing.
“Everest Group’s recognition of our organization as a Star Performer validates our commitment to innovation, culture and partnership – the collective backbone to Sevenstep’s unique approach,” said Greg Karr, Executive Vice President. “We also are very excited to unveil our new website, which represents our philosophy of reaching beyond boundaries to create new and inspiring Talent Acquisition victories for our clients.”
Everest Group selected Sevenstep as an RPO Star Performer for its strong 2016 performance, which it attributed to several key factors:
- Strong capabilities in managing highly skilled hires including technology, finance and accounting, sales and marketing, and health care professionals
- Strengthened presence in EMEA as it expands globally
- Improved analytics through talent artificial intelligence (AI), which when integrated to applicant tracking system (ATS) tools, can help identify performance spikes and factors that lead to candidate loss
- Strong focus on candidate experience, leveraging employer branding, talent communities and marketing experience
- Experience in high-volume deals, with nearly all engagements totaling more than 500 hires annually
- Commitment to customers’ business objectives, offering innovative pricing models such as gainsharing
Additionally, Everest Group highlighted three strengths identified by Sevenstep customers: flexibility, responsiveness and commitment.
Sevenstep is a Global Talent Outsourcing company and a leader in recruitment process outsourcing (RPO). Annually ranked as a top enterprise RPO provider on HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen list, Sevenstep is known for its unbounded vision and partnership-driven approach, persistently defying industry conventions to provide clients with talent acquisition wins and business performance gains. With a global delivery footprint spanning six continents, Sevenstep is a nonstop recruitment force determined to push beyond limits and embrace possibilities.
To learn more, visit our RPO Provider page.
Amy Wrocklage – Executive Director