Team Member, Entry Level – Denver – Spanish Preferred – Pipeline
As a Recruitment Team Member, Entry Level, you will provide recruitment and sourcing services for some of the best known and most successful companies in the world.
Sevenstep enables our employees to learn the best and most innovative ways to recruit, screen, and hire top tier talent, and we want to provide you the opportunity to join our team and build your recruiting knowledge. Our dedicated teams operate in Boston, Denver, Toronto (CAN), Devon (UK), and Sydney (AUS), and are on the cutting edge of recruiting, delivering quality candidates for the hardest-to-fill positions around the globe. This role is located in our Denver delivery center.
In this role you learn how to;
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive recruitment methods
- Review qualifications and resumes of potential candidates to qualify their fit for a position with a client
- Conduct telephone screens to identify interest and qualifications of candidates and document phone screens accordingly
- Interact with, and understand the needs of, hiring managers
- Communicate updates to hiring managers regarding their active positions
- Work collaboratively with a small team of roughly 4-6 people
- Handle any incoming inquiries from candidates regarding open positions
- Update Applicant Tracking System to reflect status of candidates and requisitions
As an ideal candidate, you will:
- Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
- Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
- Be ambitious and motivated to achieve results
- Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Be effective at building strong relationships
- Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Bilingual Skills Preferred – Spanish
- Demonstrate strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint—or similar office suite)
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree, or an Associate’s degree with equivalent experience, or be a Veteran with an honorable discharge from military service
We will provide you with:
- Base salary with annual merit-based raises
- Training, training, and more training – our training program is unlike any other. A vast library of 100+ courses build the necessary foundation to succeed and flourish in your role
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Accelerated growth potential
- Highly competitive benefit package including health, vision, dental, 401k, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, and more!
- A fun and energetic work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day
Sevenstep is a leading global provider of outsourced talent solutions that help companies around the world solve their most burdensome hiring challenges and gain the competitive advantage they seek. As a top-ranking provider on HRO Today’s “Enterprise Baker’s Dozen”, Sevenstep has established a strong reputation for exceptional results, true partnership, and transformative business impact
Interviews are occurring now – submit your resume today for consideration.
Sevenstep is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying. No sponsorship available.
Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening including a drug test and criminal check.