Senior Sourcer – Southwest England
Sevenstep is a leading global provider of outsourced talent solutions that help companies around the world solve their most difficult hiring challenges and gain the competitive advantage they seek. As a top-ranking provider on HRO Today’s “Enterprise Baker’s Dozen”, Sevenstep has established a strong reputation for exceptional results, true partnership, and transformative business impact. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking to expand our virtual Recruiting Team.
As a Senior Sourcer at Sevenstep, you will deliver recruitment and sourcing services for some of the best-known and most successful companies in the world. Sevenstep enables our employees to learn the best and most innovative ways to recruit, screen, and hire top tier talent, and we want to provide you the opportunity to join our team and build your recruiting knowledge.
We are seeking interested candidates who are based in Southwest England to come onboard in a virtual/remote setting. While this position is remote, we have a local delivery center located in Newton Abbot, Devon which we require our team to attend occasionally for meetings, strategy sessions, and team gatherings. Our client dedicated teams are on the cutting edge of recruiting, delivering quality candidates for the hardest-to-fill positions around the globe. This global, virtual network is supported with all the necessary tools and technology to foster collaboration and ensure both client and employee satisfaction.
As a Senior Sourcer, you will be responsible for:
- Actively searching and engaging with a wide array of candidates, primarily focused on hard-to-fill skillsets
- Building and nurturing both local and national talent pipelines of active and passive candidates alike
- Conducting telephone screens to identify interest and qualifications of candidates and document phone screens accordingly
- Conducting market research on candidate data including skillsets and demographics
- Conducting competitor analysis regarding hiring trends, market mapping, as well as supply and demand analysis
- Creating, leveraging, and optimizing a variety of recruitment marketing tactics including job descriptions, social media content, email campaigns, and advertising
- Searching on traditional and non-traditional sources such as job boards, lists, search engines, social media, and web mining
- Analyzing data to cultivate sourcing decisions and support hiring leaders with information to grow the business
- Working collaboratively with team members to create innovative attraction and engagement strategies
- Identifying and collaborating with organization and workforce centers to build community awareness and brand representation within in local markets
- Working with a variety of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion organizations to build awareness as well as candidate generation both locally and nationally
Ideally, you will:
- Possess a minimum of 3+ years of sourcing experience at a Recruitment Process Outsourcing company (RPO), or staffing agency
- Possess a minimum of 1+ years of experience networking and building relationships with local organizations and universities to support hiring efforts
- Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Demonstrate strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint—or similar office suite)
- Hold an Associate or Bachelor’s degree. In lieu of a degree, you must have a GED or High School diploma and be a Veteran with an honorable discharge from military service, or have relevant experience within Talent Acquisition, HR, or a supporting role of either of these functions
What’s in it for you?
- Fully remote position – an opportunity for you to gain more value, flexibility, and work-life-balance in your career
- Base salary with annual merit-based raises and accelerated growth potential
- Highly competitive benefits package including: Contributory Pension Scheme, Annual Leave, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers
- Training, training, and more training – our virtual training program offers a library of 100+ courses with classes-based, as well as self-led content that will build the necessary foundation for you to succeed and flourish in your role, as well as continue your learning throughout your time at Sevenstep
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Fun, energetic, team-oriented work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day
Interviews are occurring now – submit your CV today for consideration.
Sevenstep is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying. No sponsorship available.
Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening including a drug test and criminal check.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment's Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.