Senior Manager of Recruiting Operations – Remote
Sevenstep is a leading global provider of outsourced talent solutions that help companies around the world solve their most difficult hiring challenges and gain the competitive advantage they seek. As a top-ranking provider on HRO Today’s “Enterprise Baker’s Dozen”, Sevenstep has established a strong reputation for exceptional results, true partnership, and transformative business impact. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking to expand our virtual Recruiting Team.
As a Senior Manager at Sevenstep, you will lead one or more members of our management team who are responsible for providing either client, talent, or transformation services to some of the best-known and most successful companies in the world. Senior Managers are responsible for day-to-day operational oversight, customer satisfaction, account profitability and growth, and coaching, development, and mentorship of their management staff. The Senior Manager is the secondary point of escalation for client concerns.
We are seeking interested candidates to come onboard in a virtual/remote setting. Our client dedicated teams are on the cutting edge of recruiting, delivering quality candidates for the hardest-to-fill positions around the globe. This global, virtual network is supported with all the necessary resources and technology to foster collaboration and ensure both client and employee satisfaction.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations.
- Identifying new business opportunities with existing clients and collaborate with executive team and others to pursue.
- Reviewing weekly account performance by team and as a whole.
- Encouraging creativity and best practice on the account by identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Identifying opportunities to improve team efficiency and profitability by modifying the recruitment process.
- Ensuring ongoing system and process compliance and data integrity across the delivery team via scheduled and ad-hoc audits.
- Ensuring SLA/KPI targets are met.
- Monitoring aging requisitions and ensure follow-through of plan to mitigate and communication of plan to client.
- Monitoring workload and productivity to ensure proper staff allocation to enhance both gross margin and team effectiveness.
- Conducting and documenting regular Quality Assurance checks on team members and provide coaching to fix deficiencies.
- Producing high level reporting and data analysis of each account and interpret and present findings to client and internal team.
- Gathering forecasting data to improve productivity and team allocation.
- Requesting and gathering client satisfaction feedback.
- Creating a governance framework for each account.
- Bringing escalated areas of concern to client as well as reporting team achievements and successes.
- Holding quarterly goal sessions as well as annual formal reviews with direct reports.
- Holding weekly one on one meetings with all direct reports.
- Mentoring, coaching and disciplining direct reports to ensure ongoing growth and development.
Ideally, you will:
- Possess 5+ years’ experience with full-cycle recruiting preferably in a Recruitment Process Outsourcing environment within the client’s specific industry
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and lead a team
- Demonstrate conflict management, good judgement, and diplomacy skills
- Possess excellent project and budget management skills
- Possess problem solving ability and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with EEOC and OFCCP compliance
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint—or similar office suite)
- Hold an Associate or Bachelor’s degree, be a Veteran with an honorable discharge from military service, or have relevant experience in lieu of a degree
What’s in it for you?
- Fully remote position – an opportunity for you to gain more value, flexibility, and work-life-balance in your career
- Compensation: Starting at $80,000
- Highly competitive benefit package including health, vision, 401k, and more!
- Training, training, and more training – our virtual training program offers a library of 100+ courses with classes-based, as well as self-led content that will build the necessary foundation for you to succeed and flourish in your role, as well as continue your learning throughout your time at Sevenstep
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Fun, energetic, team-oriented work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day
Interviews are occurring now – submit your resume today for consideration.
Sevenstep is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including EOE Protected Veterans/Disability/Women.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying. No sponsorship available.
Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening including a drug test and criminal check.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment's Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.