Recruitment Team Member – Spanish Preferred
What does Sevenstep do?
Sevenstep is a leading global provider of outsourced talent solutions that help companies around the world solve their most burdensome hiring challenges and gain the competitive advantage they seek. As a top-ranking provider on HRO Today’s “Enterprise Baker’s Dozen”, Sevenstep has established a strong reputation for exceptional results, true partnership, and transformative business impact.
In the Recruitment Team Member role at Sevenstep, you will deliver recruitment and sourcing services for some of the best-known and most successful companies in the world.
Our Devon delivery centre is based in Newton Abbot, a town within an easily commutable distance from Plymouth and Exeter, by car or public transport. The office is walking distance from Newton Abbot train station, for those who travel by train, and we welcome all team members into our numerous car shares, which travel from Exeter and Plymouth daily.
What will the Recruiter be doing?
- Managing a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive recruitment methods
- Reviewing qualifications and resumes of potential candidates to qualify their fit for a position with a client
- Conducting telephone screens to identify interest and qualifications of candidates and document phone screens accordingly
- Interacting with, and understanding the needs of, hiring managers
- Communicating updates to hiring managers regarding their active positions
- Working collaboratively with a small team of roughly 4-6 people
- Handling any incoming inquiries from candidates regarding open positions
- Updating Applicant Tracking Systems to reflect status of candidates and requisitions
What are we looking for?
- Ability to communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
- A focus on the positive and motivation for continual improvement
- Ambition and drive to achieve results
- Collaborative skills in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Strong and effective relationship-building skills
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Bilingual Skills – Spanish Preferred
- Demonstrable computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
What do we have to offer?
- Training, training, and more training – our training program is unlike any other. A vast library of 100+ courses build the necessary foundation to succeed and flourish in your role
- Base salary with annual merit-based raises
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Accelerated growth potential
- A benefit package including: Contributory Pension Scheme, Annual Leave, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers
- A fun and energetic work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree, or an Associate’s degree with equivalent experience, or be a Veteran with an honorable discharge from military service
Interviews are occurring now. Submit your CV to us for consideration today.
Sevenstep enables our employees to learn the best and most innovative ways to recruit, screen, and hire top tier talent, and we want to provide you the opportunity to join our team and build your recruiting knowledge. Our dedicated teams operate in Boston, Denver, Toronto (CAN), Devon (UK), and Sydney (AUS), and are on the cutting edge of recruiting, delivering quality candidates for the hardest-to-fill positions around the globe.
Sevenstep is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying. No sponsorship available. Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening including a drug test and criminal check.