MSP Program Coordinator – Southwest England
Sevenstep is a leading global provider of outsourced talent solutions that help companies around the world solve their most difficult hiring challenges and gain the competitive advantage they seek. As a top-ranking provider on HRO Today’s “Enterprise Baker’s Dozen” and a Star Performer on HRO Today’s “CWM Peak Matrix”, Sevenstep has established a strong reputation for exceptional results, true partnership, and transformative business impact. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking to expand our virtual Managed Service Provide (MSP) team.
We're seeking interested candidates who are based in Southwest England to come onboard in a virtual/remote setting. While this position is remote, we have a local delivery center located in Newton Abbot, Devon which we require our team to attend occasionally for meetings, strategy sessions, and team gatherings.
We're seeking a hands-on MSP Program Coordinator with prior MSP and VMS experience. This position is full-time, reports into our Program Manager, MSP Programs. The Program Coordinator will be working with hiring managers and staffing agencies to provide administrative support for end client programs.
This role assists the Program Manager with full lifecycle contingent labor management to produce efficient and streamlined processes for an extensive client experience. Responsibilities include day-to-day support to the assigned client and staffing partners, as well as the Contingent Worker population as part of the MSP Team.
As a MSP Program Coordinator you will:
- Provide support for all client operations and service aspects, including day to day administration of requisitions, candidate submittals and resumes
- Develop relationships with hiring managers at the client and establish and maintain rapport
- Coordinate process documentation and assists with enforcing client and MSP policies and procedures
- Create and maintain staffing partner relationships through effective communication and transparency
- Maintain data integrity in the client specific VMS instance through coordinated and detailed use of the system
- Participate in staffing partner reviews and coordinates data collection
- Participate in weekly staffing partner update calls to ensure supplier engagement in the program and streamlined communication
- Satisfy quality metrics that are established for the program and assists the Program Manager in ensuring supplier adherence to quality standards and compliance requirements
Ideally, you will:
- Possess a minimum of 1+ years of MSP experience in a coordinator or supportive role
- Have a high sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic environment
- Adhere to a thorough work ethic and sense of commitment
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint—or similar office suite)
- Be knowledgeable with administering a VMS tool
- Communicate capably in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
- Hold an Associate or Bachelor’s degree, be a Veteran with an honorable discharge from military service, or have relevant experience in lieu of a degree
What’s in it for you?
- Fully remote position – an opportunity for you to gain more value, flexibility, and work-life-balance in your career
- Base salary with annual merit-based raises and accelerated growth potential
- Highly competitive benefits package including: Contributory Pension Scheme, Annual Leave, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers
- Training, training, and more training – our virtual training program offers a library of 100+ courses with classes-based, as well as self-led content that will create the necessary foundation for you to succeed and flourish in your role, as well as continue your learning throughout your time at Sevenstep
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Rewarding, energetic, team-oriented work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day
Interviews are occurring now – submit your resume today for consideration.
Sevenstep is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including EOE Protected Veterans/Disability/Women.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying. No sponsorship available.
Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening including a drug test and criminal check.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment's Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.