IT Recruiter – Fully Remote
Sevenstep is a leading global provider of outsourced talent solutions that help companies around the world solve their most difficult hiring challenges and gain the competitive advantage they seek. As a top-ranking provider on HRO Today’s “Enterprise Baker’s Dozen”, Sevenstep has established a strong reputation for exceptional results, true partnership, and transformative business impact.
Due to our rapid growth, Sevenstep is looking to expand our virtual Recruiting Team. As an IT Recruiter at Sevenstep, you will deliver recruitment, sourcing, and coordination services for some of the best-known and most successful companies in the world. Sevenstep enables our employees to learn the best and most innovative ways to recruit, screen, and hire top tier talent, and we want to provide you the opportunity to join our team and build your recruiting knowledge.
We are seeking interested candidates (based anywhere in the US except Colorado) to come onboard in a virtual/remote setting. Our client dedicated teams are on the cutting edge of recruiting, delivering quality candidates for the hardest-to-fill positions around the globe. This global, virtual network is supported with all the necessary tools and technology to foster collaboration and ensure both client and employee satisfaction.
As an IT Recruiter, you will be responsible to:
- Review qualifications and resumes of potential IT candidates to qualify their fit for a position with the client
- Manage a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive recruitment methods
- Qualify the technical skills and experience of candidates by conducting telephone screens and documenting accordingly
- Partner closely with local hiring leaders to fill, update and manage software development positions
- Handle any incoming inquiries from candidates regarding open technical positions
- Update Applicant Tracking Systems to reflect status of candidates and requisitions
- Interact with, and understand the needs of hiring managers
- Communicate updates to hiring managers regarding their active positions
- Support a multitude of tasks from projects, to Fortune 500 enterprise deals
Ideally, you will:
- Possess a minimum of 1+ years of IT recruiting and sourcing experience within a team focused specifically on software engineering openings
- Be knowledgeable with various ATS or CRM systems and IT sourcing tools (Dice, Github, etc.)
- Have knowledge and experience of IT terminology and the Software Development Lifecycle
- Communicate confidently in person, over the phone, and online
- Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
- Collaborate and operate well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Demonstrate strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint—or similar office suite)
- Hold an Associate or Bachelor’s degree, or be a Veteran with an honorable discharge from military service, or have relevant experience in lieu of a degree
What’s in it for you?
- Fully remote position – an opportunity for you to gain more value, flexibility, and work-life-balance in your career
- Base salary with annual merit-based raises and accelerated growth potential
- Highly competitive benefit package including health, vision, dental, 401k, commuter benefits, gym reimbursement, and more!
- Training, training, and more training – our virtual training program offers a library of 100+ courses with classes-based, as well as self-led content that will build the necessary foundation for you to succeed and flourish in your role, as well as continue your learning throughout your time at Sevenstep
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Fun, energetic, team-oriented work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day
Interviews are occurring now – submit your resume today for consideration.
Sevenstep is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying. No sponsorship available.
Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening including a drug test and criminal check.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment's Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.