Healthcare Recruiter – Remote
Sevenstep is a leading global provider of outsourced talent solutions that help companies around the world solve their most difficult hiring challenges and gain the competitive advantage they seek. As a top-ranking provider on HRO Today’s “Enterprise Baker’s Dozen”, Sevenstep has established a strong reputation for exceptional results, true partnership, and transformative business impact. Due to our rapid growth, we are looking to expand our virtual Recruiting Team.
As a Healthcare Recruiter at Sevenstep, you will deliver recruitment, sourcing, and coordination services for some of the best-known and most successful companies in the world. Sevenstep enables our employees to learn the best and most innovative ways to recruit, screen, and hire top tier talent, and we want to provide you the opportunity to join our team and build your recruiting knowledge.
We are seeking interested candidates to come onboard in a virtual/remote setting. Our client dedicated teams are on the cutting edge of recruiting, delivering quality candidates for the hardest-to-fill positions around the globe. This global, virtual network is supported with all the necessary resources and technology to foster collaboration and ensure both client and employee satisfaction.
As a Healthcare Recruiter you will be responsible for:
- Partnering closely with local hiring leaders to fill, update and manage active positions
- Interacting with, and understanding the needs of, hiring managers
- Communicating updates to hiring managers regarding their active positions
- Reviewing qualifications and resumes of potential candidates to qualify their fit for a position with the client
- Managing a consistent, high volume flow of qualified candidates through active and passive recruitment methods
- Creating pipelines of passive candidates through different networking avenues and community outreach
- Conducting telephone screens to identify interest and qualifications of candidates and document phone screens accordingly
- Collecting market data and insights based on passive outreach and share findings with hiring leaders to implement new ideas and strategies
- Handling any incoming inquiries from candidates regarding open positions
- Updating Applicant Tracking System to reflect status of candidates and requisitions
Ideally, you will:
- Possess a minimum of 3+ years of full-life cycle recruiting experience as an internal recruiter, with a Recruitment Process Outsourcing company (RPO), or staffing agency
- Be knowledgeable with various ATS or CRM systems
- Be proficient finding passive candidates using open web searches and various job boards; LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Communicate capably in person, over the phone, and online
- Focus on the positive and strive for continual improvement
- Collaborate and operate well in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Adhere to a strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint—or similar office suite)
- Hold an Associate or Bachelor’s degree. In lieu of a degree, you must have a GED or High School diploma and be a Veteran with an honorable discharge from military service, or have relevant experience within Talent Acquisition, HR, or a supporting role of either of these functions
What’s in it for you?
- Fully remote position – an opportunity for you to gain more value, flexibility, and work-life-balance in your career
- Compensation: Range starting at $55,000, increasing commensurate with skill level and experience.
- Highly competitive benefit package including health, vision, dental, PTO (includes discretionary vacation time and 10 sick days), volunteer and activism time off, paid parental leave, 401k pre and post-tax options, wellness reimbursement, pet insurance and more!
- Training, training, and more training – our virtual training program offers a library of 100+ courses with classes-based, as well as self-led content that will build the necessary foundation for you to succeed and flourish in your role, as well as continue your learning throughout your time at Sevenstep
- Ongoing one-on-one support and mentorship in all aspects of your role and development
- Fun, energetic, team-oriented work environment that makes you excited to go to work every day
Interviews are occurring now – submit your resume today for consideration.
Sevenstep is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including EOE Protected Veterans/Disability/Women.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work on a full-time basis in the country for which they are applying. No sponsorship available.
Employment is subject to the successful completion of a pre-employment background screening including a drug test and criminal check.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Motion Recruitment's Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.