Seven Step creates custom recruitment outsourcing solutions that help talent acquisition leaders overcome their most difficult hiring challenges. Our typical engagement involves 100 to 10,000 jobs a year. We help clients transform their hiring practices into a strategic weapon for their business, and we do it in a wide variety of ways.
While we do have clear solution categories, there is nothing off-the-shelf at Seven Step. We create the right outsourced recruiting solution for each client's specific needs. These solutions will range in length, depth, and type of engagement:
- Enterprise Solutions: Integrated, large scale engagements from 1 to 5 years
- Project Solutions: Project-based engagements under 1 year
- Extension Solutions: Staff augmentation of internal TA resources
- Blended Solutions: Both Perm and Contingent hiring
Solutions are then bespoke tailored to client SOW:
- Geography (single or multi-continent)
- Location (onsite with client, delivery center, or remote)
- Process stage (end-to-end or partial process scope)
- Hiring specialties (college, military and/or diversity recruiting)
- Employment category (Perm, Contingent Labor or both)
Partnership with Client Talent Acquisition
We collaborate with a client’s internal talent acquisition team in whatever way serves them best. For some, we take on the hiring process in its entirety. For others, we share the hiring process with the internal team. We can also take on full responsibility for a defined segment of hires while corporate talent acquisition handles other prioritized recruitment needs.
High Volume & Hard-to-Fill
Increasingly, companies are considering an outsourced recruiting solution when they need to fill positions that are outside their traditional comfort zone. This is especially so when there is higher volume involved with these challenging requisition profiles.
Seven Step has a deep experience with volume based hard-to-fill engagements. For example we’ve helped a big three automaker hire large numbers of Ion-battery and Electric Drivetrain Engineers. We’ve also helped several other manufacturing companies add large numbers of highly specialized engineers and a major insurance provider fill a high volume of clinical nursing roles.